In order to be admitted to the Executive MBA program, one must satisfy the following criteria:
- Personal maturity consistent with the demands of a professional program for senior business executives.
- Ideally, co-sponsorhip by the supporting company.
- Minimum six years working experience, three of which in management position.
- Solid educational foundation, first degree or equivalent.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office package.
- Foundation in financial analysis.
Depending on background and experience, bridging courses in financial analysis or use of PC may have to be passed as a condition for admission.
Step 1: Contact Program Administrator on +254 (0) 733 743 575 to set up an informal meeting with program management or fill the Expression of Interest Form
Step 3: Join a 45-minute admission dialogue with Admission Panel.
As part of step 3, the candidate will be asked to give a 5 - 8 minute slide introduction to him/herself as a business leader and the reason for applying.
Step 4: When (if) admitted, enter all program dates in your own Calendar.
Step 5: Join bridging courses if required at interview.